2012년 11월 23일 금요일

In class writing #3 Better becareful when using silence



           Although silence doesn’t make any sound to stimulate one’s ears, it can deliver various meanings. It depends on the situations; it can be implicating only one concept, or sometimes can be implicating more than 2 meanings simultaneously.
           Since, I don’t feel comfortable with unknown people. I don’t speak lot when there’s an unknown person. Sure, if there’s one person at least. This can be regarded as shyness, but my problem occurs from another aspect. I often forget to speak: which means, I thought I spoke out my ideas, but actually I haven’t.
           Due to this, adults think I’m a considerate person. While my friends think I often neglect them. Somehow, what I want to express is the story of the mismatch between my brain and tongue.
           The story has 2 perspectives. My friend A, and another friend B. I have a close friend who is a girl, which is very problematic under the embargo upon the relationship between 2 different genders. Thus, I was very careful about every question asked about whether she’s my girlfriend or not. In this situation, I often get made, because it’s hard to understand why the relationship between two different genders should be regarded firstly as an erotic relationship. Of course, I also got mad the day when A and B asked me about it. I was to say ‘unlikely’ but my cacophony between my tongue and brain made me to keep silence. Suddenly, they conjectured my answer, and their guesses were different. A told me that I couldn’t deny she’s my girlfriend, and B told me that I couldn’t speak because I was so mad. How interesting that one silence produced two totally different thoughts!
           For the epilogue, even if it’s not true, my status became “in a relationship” among my friends. From this happening I’ve got 2 lessons. It can be quiet helpful to use silence if I can’t make a stance, and sometimes the silence produces conjecture which produces delusion. From my unpleasant experience, I now got the guidelines for when to or not to use silence. I’m also concentrating more, not to make unintended silence that might cause any delusions. Due to my extreme effort, now I’m better in the use of silence, not making delusions(due to silence) as much as before this incident.

댓글 1개:

  1. Nice little essay, and clever interpretation of the prompt, which is one of the more difficult ones. Some nice phrases with "embargo" and "epilogue" etc. It is good to see you developing your sentences to become more dynamic and adventurous. I know written grammar is not your strength but there has been a lot of improvement over the last year. Keep it up. You seem to produce better work through pen than a keyboard for some reason.

    답글삭제